When could the expansion 1,2 and 3 come out?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
antimyth

When could the expansion 1,2 and 3 come out?

Post by antimyth »

I really look forward to!
Micah Stairs

Re: When could the expansion 1,2 and 3 come out?

Post by Micah Stairs »

Good question! We are almost done implementing Echoes so it should go into alpha in November. Once that is in alpha, we will finish implementing Cities and then add that into the ongoing alpha. I think you can expect to see both of these publicly released in early 2023!

We haven't started implementing Figures yet, so that expansion will be a long ways off.
antimyth

Post by antimyth »

I found this game with all expansion in Yucata. May be they can share code with us ?
I should say a game with all 4 expansion is really a mass, and I nearly can't organize a strategy.
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

BGA and Yutaca are written in different languages so there's not really an opportunity for code reuse.

However, we do have discussions with their developer (Watno) to share ideas.
Watno

Post by Watno »

I'd definitely not recommend playing all the expansions at once when you play them for the first time.
landon1013

Post by landon1013 »

Micah Stairs wrote: 20 October 2022, 02:54 Good question! We are almost done implementing Echoes so it should go into alpha in November. Once that is in alpha, we will finish implementing Cities and then add that into the ongoing alpha. I think you can expect to see both of these publicly released in early 2023!

We haven't started implementing Figures yet, so that expansion will be a long ways off.
Any word on Figures yet? I see that all of the expansions besides Figures has been implimented. Looking on BGG it looks like the majority of votes enjoys Echoes + Figures best out of the combinations of expansions. (With the exception of all expansions at once.)
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

landon1013 wrote: 03 October 2023, 17:15
Micah Stairs wrote: 20 October 2022, 02:54 Good question! We are almost done implementing Echoes so it should go into alpha in November. Once that is in alpha, we will finish implementing Cities and then add that into the ongoing alpha. I think you can expect to see both of these publicly released in early 2023!

Any word on Figures yet? I see that all of the expansions besides Figures has been implimented. Looking on BGG it looks like the majority of votes enjoys Echoes + Figures best out of the combinations of expansions. (With the exception of all expansions at once.)
Good question! We've been working on Innovation Ultimate (which is in alpha and also includes a new expansion called The Unseen). Figures is still a long way off. I'll possibly start working on it in 2024 with a 2025 release? It's going to be a lot of work...
landon1013

Post by landon1013 »

Micah Stairs wrote: 03 October 2023, 17:23
landon1013 wrote: 03 October 2023, 17:15

Good question! We've been working on Innovation Ultimate (which is in alpha and also includes a new expansion called The Unseen). Figures is still a long way off. I'll possibly start working on it in 2024 with a 2025 release? It's going to be a lot of work...
Why is figures so much harder than the others?
Micah Stairs

Post by Micah Stairs »

Because a lot of the cards are like "Oh, you were about to do one thing? Do a different thing instead."

Return to “Innovation”