Ticket to Ride Europe

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ChiefWhiteHalfoat

Re: Ticket to Ride Europe

Post by ChiefWhiteHalfoat »

Europe version! That would be great ....
force342

Post by force342 »

Europe version is the best! France map is very good too!
Markus1711

Post by Markus1711 »

Yes, Europ is a must have. And I´d also love to see the Team Asia because the team play bings a totally new verry interresting ascect into the game, much more then all the other new things in the other maps like tunnles, ferries, stations etc.
Furrywurrr

Post by Furrywurrr »

I know Europe plays slightly differently (tunnels etc) so may take a little while to develop - but hoping to see it here!
thoun

Post by thoun »

Furrywurrr wrote: 10 January 2023, 10:59 I know Europe plays slightly differently (tunnels etc) so may take a little while to develop - but hoping to see it here!
And same as any game, we need publisher agreement before we can develop the game. Let's hope it will happen!
Uthaven

Post by Uthaven »

I will suggest there is a confirm button after choosing you play, because is very easy to make a mistake with the fingers :(
Thank you very much.
thoun

Post by thoun »

Uthaven wrote: 10 January 2023, 14:00 I will suggest there is a confirm button after choosing you play, because is very easy to make a mistake with the fingers :(
Thank you very much.
There already is a user preference for that (and this has nothing to do with the Europe version :D )
BelindaVB

Post by BelindaVB »

Europa map please yes
stockton

Post by stockton »

hope soon..
MadManMark

Post by MadManMark »

Saci1130 wrote: 26 December 2022, 22:23I agree the Europe map would great. Maybe as a choice at the game settings: Europe or America map.
If & when we get to this point, it would be better to have them as two distinct games, so there are different (multiple) arena seasons, distinct rankings & ELO for each version, etc. Not to mention this is how the games are packaged IRL; each is a standalone game that you buy separately.

Return to “Ticket to Ride”