Shorten turn time

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
RubySlippers22

Shorten turn time

Post by RubySlippers22 »

Games are excruciatingly long… The time allowed to create a clue should be cut down to about a third of what it is. Does anyone else feel this way?
sorryimlikethis

Re: Shorten turn time

Post by sorryimlikethis »

I don't, personally. When you're playing with 6 or 7 people it's normal that there will be some delays each round. Lowering the time will lead to people rushing out bad clues, or running out of time and playing on, or running out of time and getting kicked out. You can change your game settings to "Fast Speed" only as opposed to the "Normal Speed" game you played earlier.

I also find it an odd comment from someone that times out 1 in every 4 of their games and quits 1 in 7.
Spark44

Post by Spark44 »

I definitely think the fast version of this game should have a much lower time, like maybe 60 seconds. It's just not a fast game if you wait 2 minutes for each word.
MrBeardy

Post by MrBeardy »

Isn't the time delay often due to either chat distracting people, where they're still discussing the last rounds clues, or its different nationalities looking up words, thinking through what they're putting etc. I've played since really fast games where it's been smaller numbers of players and all from native English speaking countries.

Return to “Just One”