Pink Cards Powers Confirmation Should Disappear

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Altandor

Pink Cards Powers Confirmation Should Disappear

Post by Altandor »

Pink Cards Powers are often great ...
But having to wait for another player to confim he wants to benefit from his power before you can at last confirm your own turn is considerrably weighting down on a turn by turn game ...
I could understand the need for confirmation eventually for a few cards where using the power can imply some strategic consideration, like if you get some food from the feeder. But most of the time it's "do you want to receive X food from supply?" ... Like the player had any interest at all to refuse.
Example : "Belted Kingfisher" = receive a fish from supply (once between turns) when another player plays a bitd in wetland. That means when player A plays his turn, he has to wait for player B to clic "yes, I'd like a fish" before player A finishes his turn. A pure waste of time XD.

If there is a way to change implementation as to suppress the need to confirm powers that have strictly NO DOWNSIDE AND NO STRATEGIC IMPACT, it would be a great improvement for this fantastic game! :D

Thanks in advance for reading ;-)
bananasplay

Re: Pink Cards Powers Confirmation Should Disappear

Post by bananasplay »

Altandor wrote: 30 October 2022, 23:44 Pink Cards Powers are often great ...
But having to wait for another player to confim he wants to benefit from his power before you can at last confirm your own turn is considerrably weighting down on a turn by turn game ...
I could understand the need for confirmation eventually for a few cards where using the power can imply some strategic consideration, like if you get some food from the feeder. But most of the time it's "do you want to receive X food from supply?" ... Like the player had any interest at all to refuse.
Example : "Belted Kingfisher" = receive a fish from supply (once between turns) when another player plays a bitd in wetland. That means when player A plays his turn, he has to wait for player B to clic "yes, I'd like a fish" before player A finishes his turn. A pure waste of time XD.

If there is a way to change implementation as to suppress the need to confirm powers that have strictly NO DOWNSIDE AND NO STRATEGIC IMPACT, it would be a great improvement for this fantastic game! :D

Thanks in advance for reading ;-)
Feel free to vote on this suggestion if you haven't already: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=71923
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Wingspan”