sheep walker issue

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
GeraldineMerida

sheep walker issue

Post by GeraldineMerida »

In my current game (https://boardgamearena.com/9/agricola?table=303981209), I have 3 pigs and 1 sheep, with space for 3 animals. I also have the Sheep Walker, so should be able to exchange my sheep for veg, etc. at any time.

It's the end of a round, and I am being given the option of cooking my sheep or cooking one pig and losing one, but not exchanging my sheep for anything else. And the usual organising tab that would let me use the Sheep Walker has disappeared. I would much rather have 1 veg than 2 food from a sheep at this point.

Any way to resolve it, or is this a bug, since the 'at any time' condition is being ignored by the game?
Tisaac

Re: sheep walker issue

Post by Tisaac »

Sheep Walker cannot be used if any animal is pending to make sure you are only converting sheep in your farm and not pending sheeps
GeraldineMerida

Thanks, but that seems like a problem with the programming: the game should be able to distinguish between pending sheep and other pending animals.

And I should have had the option to convert my sheep before my pigs bred. (I know I need to use manual settings for this.)
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

GeraldineMerida wrote: 05 November 2022, 01:48 Thanks, but that seems like a problem with the programming: the game should be able to distinguish between pending sheep and other pending animals.

And I should have had the option to convert my sheep before my pigs bred. (I know I need to use manual settings for this.)
It's more complex than what it sounds but feel free to join us and make a patch for it :)
GeraldineMerida

Consider me reprimanded! :)

Return to “Agricola”