Using others conduits

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
tinpan70

Using others conduits

Post by tinpan70 »

I was just playing barrage with an automo to learn (great option thanks). Bit confused when realised automa was using my conduit and my power station from a neutral dam. I thought still had to be your own station. A glitch or me not understanding the rules?
Tisaac

Re: Using others conduits

Post by Tisaac »

tinpan70 wrote: 05 November 2022, 19:46 I was just playing barrage with an automo to learn (great option thanks). Bit confused when realised automa was using my conduit and my power station from a neutral dam. I thought still had to be your own station. A glitch or me not understanding the rules?
Sounds like a glitch, please create a bug report with move number i Can look at
tinpan70

Post by tinpan70 »

Was afraid of answer like that. Wouldn't have a clue how to find that needle in that haystack ( or drop in the dam). Just annoyance that confused what I thought I understood of the rules. Trying to get to point of playing with real players and awesome to have this option to help but I think that's a glitch so hopefully others can verify they've noticed too.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

Perhaps the automa was playing white and you missed its power station?
tinpan70

Post by tinpan70 »

I guess so, although I took a good look when it happened again. Might be me.
tinpan70

Post by tinpan70 »

By crikey I think u are right jell. Hard to see but must have been. Feel silly now. Thanks😁
Debris has wings

Post by Debris has wings »

This happened to a friend in a game we were playing too. Showed up in the log as his turn and skipped him after it pumped from his dam to his powerstation. Have posted a bug report.

Return to “Barrage”