Lost after 10 minutes while I was ahead

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
nubynub

Lost after 10 minutes while I was ahead

Post by nubynub »

How and what setting did this player use to win against me when I was ahead in the game after 10 minutes? Does anyone know about this?
Meeplelowda

Re: Lost after 10 minutes while I was ahead

Post by Meeplelowda »

nubynub wrote: 06 November 2022, 02:26 How and what setting did this player use to win against me when I was ahead in the game after 10 minutes? Does anyone know about this?
When you ask a question like this, include a link to the game in question. I'm guessing the other player had "You Win" in sector 12.
Shazzypaz

Post by Shazzypaz »

Yes - the opponent completed the You Win card.
allupinyourbase

Post by allupinyourbase »

I think there are some issues with how it's wcoring. Especially with victory points. My last opponent (as of this writing) had 20 points, bought a 6 point card and won the game. Nothing I or the opponent landed on was worth 14 points. This has happened multiple times and they never have enough money for multiple victory points and dont have the i win card filled.

Something is definitely off in how it's determining points.
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

allupinyourbase wrote: 13 May 2023, 12:06 I think there are some issues with how it's wcoring. Especially with victory points. My last opponent (as of this writing) had 20 points, bought a 6 point card and won the game. Nothing I or the opponent landed on was worth 14 points. This has happened multiple times and they never have enough money for multiple victory points and dont have the i win card filled.

Without a link to the exact game, nobody will be able to tell you what happened.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

allupinyourbase wrote: 13 May 2023, 12:06 I think there are some issues with how it's wcoring. Especially with victory points. My last opponent (as of this writing) had 20 points, bought a 6 point card and won the game. Nothing I or the opponent landed on was worth 14 points. This has happened multiple times and they never have enough money for multiple victory points and dont have the i win card filled.

Are you saying your opponent did not have the "You Win" card?

And please don't do things like " My last opponent (as of this writing)." Give a game ID or link to the game where something supposedly went wrong.

Return to “Space Base”