Leeghwater project?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Peperinni

Leeghwater project?

Post by Peperinni »

Hi guys,

I traduced the game to catalan, and I found (and traduce) all the items of the Leeghwater expansion, so I think that the implementation is coming some day.

Any new about the Leeghwater project implementation?

Thanks
Tisaac

Re: Leeghwater project?

Post by Tisaac »

Peperinni wrote: 07 November 2022, 19:23 Hi guys,

I traduced the game to catalan, and I found (and traduce) all the items of the Leeghwater expansion, so I think that the implementation is coming some day.

Thanks
No ETA. The more you play, the sooner you will get it :)
Peperinni

Post by Peperinni »

I cannot play more than every day!
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Tisaac wrote: 07 November 2022, 21:00

Thanks
Hehe good one.

@Peperinni there have been several clues that it's coming. I know it's hard (at least I find it hard too ;) ) but we have to remain patient :) .
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

T72on1 wrote: 08 November 2022, 09:27

Thanks
Hehe good one.

@Peperinni there have been several clues that it's coming. I know it's hard (at least I find it hard too ;) ) but we have to remain patient :) .
Just want to clear things up : this is actually not just a joke since we are getting paid for our developpement according to the Barrage audience (shared revenue model), so we are more likely to be motivated to add new content the sooner if we see a good audience (whereas we can get pretty unmotivated if the audience is low, which is the case for Memoir44 for instance...).
So keep playing, and make new players discover that great game so that we can all enjoy some new content the sooner :)
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Tisaac wrote: 08 November 2022, 10:26
T72on1 wrote: 08 November 2022, 09:27

Hehe good one.

Just want to clear things up : this is actually not just a joke since we are getting paid for our developpement according to the Barrage audience (shared revenue model), so we are more likely to be motivated to add new content the sooner if we see a good audience (whereas we can get pretty unmotivated if the audience is low, which is the case for Memoir44 for instance...).
So keep playing, and make new players discover that great game so that we can all enjoy some new content the sooner :)
Ah ok I did not know that.

Only thing I have to sort out now is how to get off from work for the rest of the year ... :D
Peperinni

Post by Peperinni »

I'm happy to know that Leeghwater project will arrive some day at BGA. I will wait patiently. Thanks a lot!
Spiderwick

Post by Spiderwick »

Leeghwater project is a very good expension. The nile affair too ;-D
EuroGamez

Post by EuroGamez »

Any updates on expansion stuff? =)

Also, The Nile Project? =)

It's exactly 1 month since the last update so hopeing for some new fun update! =D
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

EuroGamez wrote: 16 December 2022, 00:07 Any updates on expansion stuff? =)

Also, The Nile Project? =)

It's exactly 1 month since the last update so hopeing for some new fun update! =D
Wait for Christmas ;)

Return to “Barrage”