Why is noone playing this game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Snowcrash000

Why is noone playing this game?

Post by Snowcrash000 »

It's so hard to get a game going for this, even as a premium member, it really makes me sad. Next to Quacks of Quedlingburg (which badly needs to be on here), this is probably the greatest push-your-luck game out there! It really is a lot of fun and such a shame that noone is playing this.
michaelHastriter

Re: Why is noone playing this game?

Post by michaelHastriter »

I play mainly turn based. perhaps try that?
Jokezilla

Post by Jokezilla »

Try turn-based Arena Mode. It gets a lot of play.
cigma

Post by cigma »

There are also a bunch of other Push your luck games on BGA: https://boardgamearena.com/gamelist?mechanismTag=224 I'd recommend Can't stop and Piraten kapern, which are played very often as realtime games. In these games, players have more influence on the outcome. And they can be played very well as a 2 player game, whereras Incan Gold is best with 5 or more players. I guess these are the reasons, why there aren't so many realtime games of Incan Gold.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
sarabustani

Post by sarabustani »

I think it's because of the randomness in this online version. I find many rounds too short which in the cardboard version rarely happens. Maybe this disencourages people to play. In the cardboard version the rounds are longer which for me means more fun.
DOAisBetter

Post by DOAisBetter »

Jokezilla wrote: 14 March 2023, 19:22 Try turn-based Arena Mode. It gets a lot of play.
Sadly Arena mode isn't available until you get a certain amount of plays in.

Return to “Incan Gold”