blurry mess

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Wolfgang Bader

blurry mess

Post by Wolfgang Bader »

This game was once really good on BGA, now its just a blurry mess. Cant read anything. What happened?
voriki

Re: blurry mess

Post by voriki »

Could you elaborate?

Are you talking about the visualisation of the game? What did you try on your end? A different browser?

Or are you talking about gameplay, the expansions?
Mathew5000

Re: blurriness complaint

Post by Mathew5000 »

Wolfgang Bader wrote: 12 November 2022, 20:22 This game was once really good on BGA, now its just a blurry mess. Cant read anything. What happened?
It's hard to offer advice when your complaint is so vague, but a couple of things you might try:

(1) On the options tab, there's a setting for "theme" (or maybe "background" or something like that). It's set to Automatic by default; try changing that to either "base" or "Christmas".

(2) If the text is too small, you can increase it either by using your browser controls (for example, ctrl-+ in Firefox) or the game's own magnifier controls (the + and - symbols near the upper-right quadrant of the window).
Wolfgang Bader

Post by Wolfgang Bader »

Thanks for your help, guys. Sorry for explaining so poorly what my problem is haha.

The blurry part is the text written on the cards. It used to be somewhat readable at 100% but now I need to zoom in to 175 plus %. But at this point I don't see my opponents' boards anymore, only my own.
Again, the text was readable at 100% ever since it was released. Until now. Sad, because we love the game.

Edit. Same on my wife's laptop. And that one is crisp.
voriki

Post by voriki »

Could your supply a screenshot?

Do you zoom in through the browser feature, or the ingame zoom function?
Waht do you see when your mouse hovers above the cards? It should popup a note with again the text which could be more legible.
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

Everything looks nice and crisp on my phone, even zoomed out, so not sure what's happening for you.

Like others have said, a screenshot might help.
Wolfgang Bader

Post by Wolfgang Bader »

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to respond.
It must have been my old laptop or something. On my new one everything is nice a crisp!!! :D

Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it a lot!

Return to “King of Tokyo”