flipping and piece management

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
JRRMWT

flipping and piece management

Post by JRRMWT »

This plays a little different for me than it does at home....so I have a few questions for the developer here or whoever knows.
1. Why can't I flip my piece? I don't remember this being a rule in my box (I haven't played in over a year, though.)
2. Why can't I see what pieces I have left? I mostly remember what's coming, but I usually use that to see what will come in the future.
3. I only played the first episode, but I also remember that groups of a color score - why is this not a thing, or does that come in later episodes and I'm misremembering?
Thanks!
Moof

Re: flipping and piece management

Post by Moof »

1. Why can't I flip my piece? I don't remember this being a rule in my box (I haven't played in over a year, though.)
You can't, there is only 1 side ;)

2. Why can't I see what pieces I have left? I mostly remember what's coming, but I usually use that to see what will come in the future.
You have the "Reserve" button for this, on the top of screen

3. I only played the first episode, but I also remember that groups of a color score - why is this not a thing, or does that come in later episodes and I'm misremembering?
Looks like some spoil ;) This comes in next episodes, the first episode has only very basic rules
HaetteHaette

Re: flipping and piece management

Post by HaetteHaette »

JRRMWT wrote: 17 November 2022, 18:28 does that come in later episodes
Thanks!
Apparently it does. Thanks for the spoiler. Can you edit your post to give a warning or delete the spoiler?

Return to “My City”