MEMOIR'44: One of the most popular wargames, now available on Board Game Arena!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Tisaac

Re: MEMOIR'44: One of the most popular wargames, now available on Board Game Arena!

Post by Tisaac »

asd123321 wrote: 23 November 2022, 17:20 I think this would be a lot better if looking at the cards in your hand , you would just see the upper part of the card in much larger
Text. You would only see the whole card in the tooltips. The print is just too small.
That's probably because you are not familiar with the cards yet. There are only a few different cards so after couple of games you know them all and recognize them directly from the images rather than the title itself.
Mr47the

Re: MEMOIR'44: One of the most popular wargames, now available on Board Game Arena!

Post by Mr47the »

Yay!!!!! :D
I've wanted to play this game for a while but haven't had a good opportunity or someone willing to try it out. So awesome it is on BGA!
jeroenh

Post by jeroenh »

RiverWanderer wrote: 23 November 2022, 15:47 Thanks devs! Congrats on going live!

jeroenh wrote: 23 November 2022, 15:09 Thank you very much to the developers for bringing this game to release!

Let's celebrate by doing a grand tournament: https://boardgamearena.com/tournament?id=178455
Thanks for proposing this. I'm curious to see how tournament will work, as there are three scenario selection drop-downs. It is not clear to me how to - for example - set up a tournament for just one scenario to be played. Registered!
That confused me too. We'll see how it plays out, and it is probably fine either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Snodnal

Post by Snodnal »

One of the most exciting games to be added to BGA and such an amazing job on it. Thank you so much! I hope we can continue to get support and see more and more options added. So awesome!
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

How about being able to play only 1 side with ELO on but the side would be randomly selected? Then you would not have to commit to
playing so long.
Agatocle87

Post by Agatocle87 »

Why is Ned Flanders there?
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

Agatocle87 wrote: 24 November 2022, 18:00 Why is Ned Flanders there?
Because it's a running joke of BGA new-release announcements. I don't know if there was ever a reason for them doing this - most likely there was but they never let us know what it was, or even officially acknowledged doing it - but by now, after several years at least, "because we always do it" is enough of a reason. (Not least because if they ever do one without Ned, the regulars here will be up in arms asking "where's Ned" - there's actually ben plenty of those on some releases recently where he wasn't quite so obvious.)
S1av9n_

Post by S1av9n_ »

Thank you very much. Looking forward to more wargames, maybe Paths of Glory?
CesareRaf

Post by CesareRaf »

S1av9n_ wrote: 24 November 2022, 22:22 Thank you very much. Looking forward to more wargames, maybe Paths of Glory?
Command & Colors series?
NIS3R

Post by NIS3R »

I've wanted to try this for YEARS! :D

Return to “Official announcements [en]”