Long time cheater

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
PoepietjeDude

Long time cheater

Post by PoepietjeDude »

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
sorryimlikethis

Re: Long time cheater

Post by sorryimlikethis »

Given the number of different games on BGA I don't think it's reasonable for admin to look at every single game and the top 10 players of every single game to find cheaters.

But they do pay attention to reports.

Have you reported this player?
Get your evidence, go to their profile, and report them. Make it easy for the admin to find obvious cheaters by giving them overwhelming evidence.

I have reported 2 obvious cheaters (for other games) that had been in 1st place for weeks/months and they were both reset to 100 ELO within days.
PoepietjeDude

Post by PoepietjeDude »

sorryimlikethis wrote: 24 November 2022, 08:52 Given the number of different games on BGA I don't think it's reasonable for admin to look at every single game and the top 10 players of every single game to find cheaters.
That's why I said to at least look at the history of games of arena winners, that doesn't take long.

And as I wrote, there is a report open, mine of course, posted 4 days ago.

People just don't like to spend time reporting, while BGA counts on that to solve problems.
Palapapa

Post by Palapapa »

The cheater mentionned has been punished (removed from this season arena ranking and elo reset to 100) but it looks like he keeps his robbed 60k trophies from the two previous seasons.

Unfortunately, it seems that OP has deleted his account before witnessing it.

Return to “Seasons”