Random scenarios

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Randwulf

Random scenarios

Post by Randwulf »

I have been playing a lot the last couple days, and for what is suppose to be a "random"scenario selection from all of the official scenarios.

I have played a lot of "counter attack on Mortain". And in fact, only a hand full of scenarios. Over and over.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just getting lucky? If you can call it that?
Master Randwulf

It will quit hurting when the pain stops.

Knowledge is Power. Power corrupts.
Study hard, be EVIL...
Dree

Re: Random scenarios

Post by Dree »

Twice in the couple of days
Trociu

Post by Trociu »

I get mostly scenarios I played (tried random after buying premium and got pegasus Bridge which of course I played before getting premium) and I started to think that's its based on what you've played to be sure you know all the rules.
vincentt

Post by vincentt »

Hi
not at all inked to something you have played. It's random bu sometimes random can still provide 20 times the same number.

Cheers
Randwulf

Post by Randwulf »

I have noticed that a first time player, the random scenario seems to default to Peggy’s bridge. Which is a good thing, but I had a guy rage quit on me when as the Germans I beat him 4-0 and then as the Allies I was in full assault and he only had two cards, so he quit right then and there. Felt sorry for him. Afraid I might have turned him off the game. I don’t mind losing to a new person so they have fun and win.
Master Randwulf

It will quit hurting when the pain stops.

Knowledge is Power. Power corrupts.
Study hard, be EVIL...
Dree

Post by Dree »

That's exactly the reason why i think peg bridge is not the suitable scenario for s first timer
MagnusNygaard

Post by MagnusNygaard »

Dree wrote: 05 December 2022, 00:33 That's exactly the reason why i think peg bridge is not the suitable scenario for s first timer
Agreed
LordVortex

Post by LordVortex »

Hello,

Is there any possibility to chose a scénario ? I am getting Pegasus bridge way too often...
MagnusNygaard

Post by MagnusNygaard »

LordVortex wrote: 15 December 2022, 09:07 Hello,

Is there any possibility to chose a scénario ? I am getting Pegasus bridge way too often...
First you have to be Premium member - otherwise you always get Pegasus Bridge and/or Mere St. Eglise. If you play against a Premium Member you'll get a random one, though.
twenty9oh7

Post by twenty9oh7 »

MagnusNygaard wrote: 15 December 2022, 11:59
LordVortex wrote: 15 December 2022, 09:07 Hello,

First you have to be Premium member - otherwise you always get Pegasus Bridge and/or Mere St. Eglise. If you play against a Premium Member you'll get a random one, though.
If you love this game and have been considering going premium....it's absolutely worth it. Hundreds of dollars of content in m44 alone and then there's the rest of the site too.

Return to “Memoir 44”