Tournament results on overview page

Tournaments organization / Organisation des tournois
MasterMystery

Tournament results on overview page

Post by MasterMystery »

I just lately started to play tournaments and it is quite fun, but it takes quite some time to check all the results of tournaments where i had joined.
When i go to the tournament part i can see at which i participated and you see following info:

Game and Tournament name Playercount when and which mode tournament status XP

but if i want to know how good i was on that one i have to click on it, the data should be easily available, so would it be hard to list also your rank on the overview page there?
izanaki

Re: Tournament results on overview page

Post by izanaki »

I agree it would be great to see a list with all the tournaments and the tournament results.

When you write about the "tournament part", do you mean last activity? Or is there a section that I missed?
MasterMystery

Post by MasterMystery »

this is what i mean, wouldn't it be extremly easy to also show your result on this page?
Attachments
Screenshot_20230126_093624.png
Screenshot_20230126_093624.png (229.59 KiB) Viewed 603 times
boskiolo

Post by boskiolo »

Fully agree - where can I sign my approval?
duvelman

Post by duvelman »

Fully agree as well. Although I don't even know where to find the overview in your screenshot. Am I missing something?
Mathew5000

Post by Mathew5000 »

duvelman wrote: 14 March 2023, 17:05 Fully agree as well. Although I don't even know where to find the overview in your screenshot. Am I missing something?
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentlist
then check "Finished", click "More filters", and check "Only tournaments I registered for"
menettm

Post by menettm »

I agree to have also, in each entry of the list, the result made and not only the fact that I have participate to this tournament.

Doing
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentlist
then check "Finished", click "More filters", and check "Only tournaments I registered for
I have seen a bug in this list because tournaments where I was 1st or second or maybe other position don't show the star and the message to explain that I have participate to this tournament ! :shock:

It seems there is the same problem in the image shown by MasterMystery.

Return to “Tournaments / Les tournois”