Newbie looking to meet people worldwide

Discuss about anything!
queenofsass86

Newbie looking to meet people worldwide

Post by queenofsass86 »

Hello everyone!

My name is Indie, I am nearly 36 (on Dec 21st) and I am from the UK, but I am living/working in Malta.

I am not very good at some of the games on here, but I look forward to learning and meeting some new people from across the globe.

I love music, reading, photography, animals, tattoos, piercings, films, and learning new things...

Feel free to add me as a friend here, and invite me to play games :D
TDG

Re: Newbie looking to meet people worldwide

Post by TDG »

Welcome to BGA! It might be helpful to know what kinds of games you enjoy, or at least what you have played before that is on here. This way people know when to invite you to a game you are interested in, or already know how to play.

Just a suggestion :D
queenofsass86

Post by queenofsass86 »

I am open to new things tbh :) There are a lot of games on here I have never heard of so I am happy to be shown and taught new things :)
coraeins

Post by coraeins »

Hi queenofsass86,

I would like to test with you new games. I am also new or not very good at the most games and need someone, who is patient with me ;-)
If you are interessted, please let me know ;-)

New friends with patience are welcome :D
straquinaaa

Post by straquinaaa »

I'm not good at many games! I don't know anything but Agricola and i can play chess because some of my family are very good and i learned it!! ahhaha

I want to learn Civilization.. If anyone want to!
And i also play agricola like ok.. but its a little boring because it takes so long!

byee
TDG

Post by TDG »

queenofsass86 wrote: 06 January 2023, 11:02 I am open to new things tbh :) There are a lot of games on here I have never heard of so I am happy to be shown and taught new things :)
Well, I'm a big fan of worker placement games, so if you are ever looking for people to play with (and the tutorial just doesn't cut it for you), happy to help teach/play!
Max Power 357

Post by Max Power 357 »

TheDaddyGamer wrote: 23 February 2023, 21:36
queenofsass86 wrote: 06 January 2023, 11:02 I am open to new things tbh :) There are a lot of games on here I have never heard of so I am happy to be shown and taught new things :)
Well, I'm a big fan of worker placement games, so if you are ever looking for people to play with (and the tutorial just doesn't cut it for you), happy to help teach/play!
New & also a fan of worker placement games, although most of the ones I've played aren't on BGA. Been learning "Dice Hospital", which is a worker placement and fairly easy to learn. "Castles of Burgundy" is a tile placement game and seems popular here. I'd recommend trying both of these.

"The King's Guild" is worker placement & has a solo variant ;)

Return to “Off-topic”