Suggestion - Indication of end of round

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
patrober

Suggestion - Indication of end of round

Post by patrober »

a couple of times last night when playing i somehow got out of sync some how with what round it was, and should have done a delivery on turn 3 rather than something else. It would be nice if there was some sort of indication its a new round (yes i know it show the round on the screen) like audio signal (train bell?) or message at the top to make it more obvious.

If playing with the physical board its more obvious as you have to do the admin for the end of round - less so when the computer does it all for you.

Thoughts? Or is it just me being incompetent!
WetDogIsHappy

Re: Suggestion - Indication of end of round

Post by WetDogIsHappy »

I will have a look and try out a few things. Probably not sound effects, but maybe something visual.

I don't think anyone will really notice the change after a few rounds of play, since your brain tends to block this sort of thing, but...

On the next release, the round indicator will gain the same animation that other counters like player bonds have.
So when the round changes from 1/3 to 2/3 the leading number will turn red for a few seconds.

Return to “Railways of the World”