[PREMIUM GIFTCARDS] Offer +500 games to your friends!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

[PREMIUM GIFTCARDS] Offer +500 games to your friends!

Post by DrClick »

It's that time of the year!
There are a lot of special occasions to send gifts to people you love. Birthdays, family events, or even just for fun!
You are late, in a rush, and are awaited at some friends place, but you have nothing to show your appreciation?
BAM! BGA has got you covered!

Now you can order GIFT codes to offer to anyone and everyone you want.
From one month to ONE YEAR PREMIUM, you can order a PREMIUM upgrade code for anyone, anywhere.
BETTER still: you can print them directly from your home and hand them a PERSONALISED GIFT CARD!
BAM!

Of course, you cannot offer a gift code to yourself. But you can always ask for someone else to give you this present!

Simply go to this page : https://boardgamearena.com/premium?offer,
select the option you want, pay, and print it right away!

(or you can also send the code to them digitally. Save trees!)

You received a GIFT CODE ?
Login to your BGA Account and redeem it here:
https://boardgamearena.com/giftcodes

BAM! You are Premium!
It's as simple as that.

You have 1 year to give it from the purchase date (validity), and the gifted subscription will start when the code is used :)

- If you buy it on the 10 January 2023, it will be valid until 10 January 2024.
- If the code is activated on the 14th February 2023, and that's a 1 year gift, the Premium gifted sub ends on the 14th of February 2024.
- If the code is activated on an account that is already Premium, it will extend the Premium account for the duration of the gift; after the subscribed Premium expired.

That's all we wanted to share. More things are coming, but we wanted you to be ready for this end of the year. ;)
MiBol-1986

Re: [PREMIUM GIFTCARDS] Offer +500 games to your friends!

Post by MiBol-1986 »

I want to buy two Gift cards, one for me, and another one for my brother. I'm a premium member and my subscription finishes in March. Could I extend my current subscription?
Cibermaruja

Post by Cibermaruja »

Qué pena ser premium ya! vaya regalazo!
DrClick

Post by DrClick »

MiBol-1986 wrote: 16 December 2022, 12:59 I want to buy two Gift cards, one for me, and another one for my brother. I'm a premium member and my subscription finishes in March. Could I extend my current subscription?
You cannot buy a code for your own account.
Regards
katcrowder

Post by katcrowder »

I think this is a super idea! There are people on here who I play with and only know from here, and my time playing games with them is very rewarding, and deserving of recognition :)

@MiBol-1986 asks a good question, though. If his brother buys him a gift card, can he apply it to extend his existing premium account. Or, more generally, when a gift card is applied to an account that is already Premium, how does that affect the end of the existing subscription? 1 year from the current end date, or one year from the redemption date?
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Nice!
dexdouglas

Post by dexdouglas »

Why would anyone buy a gift code for their own account? These are not discounted in any way so just spend the money to increase your own membership account.
twenty9oh7

Post by twenty9oh7 »

dexdouglas wrote: 16 December 2022, 15:35 Why would anyone buy a gift code for their own account? These are not discounted in any way so just spend the money to increase your own membership account.
Theoretically, if the price point were to go up in the future, one could stock up on annual gift cards to save future $$$. Luckily at the last price increase, they grandfathered in the previous rate at renewal.
muddypawprints

Post by muddypawprints »

Do you need an account to buy? Can we send this link to our family to buy for us as gift ideas?
Kym Smit

Post by Kym Smit »

twenty9oh7 wrote: 16 December 2022, 18:56
Theoretically, if the price point were to go up in the future, one could stock up on annual gift cards to save future $$$. Luckily at the last price increase, they grandfathered in the previous rate at renewal.
They did say that the gift cards have an expiry of 12 months. But i like the idea.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”