Halloween Monsters Evolutions?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
mindfulgamer

Halloween Monsters Evolutions?

Post by mindfulgamer »

When I play with the Power-Up and Halloween events enabled, I don’t get to choose the Halloween Monsters(Boogie Woogie & Pukpkin Jack). Is this because there evolution cards are not available on BGA?
thoun

Re: Halloween Monsters Evolutions?

Post by thoun »

Yes
voriki

Post by voriki »

Maybe we'll have to wait for next Halloween for this expansion :D

We'll see what the future brings, as it all depends on what is allowed to be released by the publisher, and also the ability to program these in, as they bring yet another mechanic in play, Gift Evolution.

(side note, I absolutely know nothing about releases on BGA, so don't take any of what I say as a hint for things to come)
SeuGrillo

Post by SeuGrillo »

mindfulgamer wrote: 21 December 2022, 03:02 When I play with the Power-Up and Halloween events enabled, I don’t get to choose the Halloween Monsters(Boogie Woogie & Pukpkin Jack). Is this because there evolution cards are not available on BGA?
So... The only Monsters we can play with the "Power UP!" Expansion are the original 6 from the 2nd Edition and Pandakai ?

There are any hopes for other Monsters to be available to play with the Power UP! expansion in the Future ? (Or even the old ones, from Dark Edition/1st Edition, like Kraken and Cyber Bunny)
thoun

Post by thoun »

The 2 old ones already have their power up cards available ;) just activate dark edition and power up options
SeuGrillo

Post by SeuGrillo »

thoun wrote: 22 February 2023, 14:42 The 2 old ones already have their power up cards available ;) just activate dark edition and power up options
Nice ! Good to know that :D

I hope we get the Monster Pack/Box Power-Up cards soon !! I have no access to these expansions in my country... (Promos are really hard to find around here)

It would be awesome to see King Of New York Power-Up Cards and Monsters too someday !! (Same for King Of Monster Insland), I never played any of those two games (Due to availability in my Region) but I'm sure I want to !! Hahaha :P

Return to “King of Tokyo”