Lower The Number of Players to 1 to start a solo game mode

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Ceaseless

Lower The Number of Players to 1 to start a solo game mode

Post by Ceaseless »

I tried getting a one player game of Reflection and got this message. How do I set the number of players to 1? I thought I was doing this by setting it to solo, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Am I missing something or is this a bug and I need to report it in the bugs section?
Tof63

Re: Lower The Number of Players to 1 to start a solo game mode

Post by Tof63 »

It should be enough, and the message is strange if you select solo.
Maybe you are not in training mode ?
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

Tof63 wrote: 25 December 2022, 09:12 It should be enough, and the message is strange if you select solo.
Maybe you are not in training mode ?
Hm, this could be it. Though I also don't see an option for Training Mode, which is strange, since I thought I've used the feature before.
Tof63

Post by Tof63 »

Yeah, they changed all the UI.
If I remember well, you should put the speed cursor to the left to activate the training mode. But i can't test right now, let me know if you have any issue 😉
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

Tof63 wrote: 25 December 2022, 11:25 Yeah, they changed all the UI.
If I remember well, you should put the speed cursor to the left to activate the training mode. But i can't test right now, let me know if you have any issue 😉
Yep, that worked, thank you. Instead of a Training Mode Option to click you have to look where it says Game Speed, and pull that icon to the left of the turtle and to infinity to get to Training Mode, like you said. Paired with Solo it got me there.

Return to “Reflection”