Game at a stalemate

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Manticor3

Game at a stalemate

Post by Manticor3 »

Hi,

Playing table #320785814 - one of the players missed his allotted time (2 days) and after waiting another day, I decided to skip him.
The game is now stuck at this point - the game is waiting for the player that was skipped to make a move (and obviously he is not going to).
What can we do? It appears like quitting is the only option but BGA warns against quitting...

Thanks!
Jellby

Re: Game at a stalemate

Post by Jellby »

Once a player has been skipped (expelled), you can safely quit (there should be a message saying that you can quit without penalties). Even if you manage to continue the game, it would only be for your own satisfaction, whatever happens after the expulsion has no effect on scores and stats.
Shivaware

Re: Game at a stalemate

Post by Shivaware »

Jellby wrote: 28 December 2022, 11:46 Once a player has been skipped (expelled), you can safely quit (there should be a message saying that you can quit without penalties). Even if you manage to continue the game, it would only be for your own satisfaction, whatever happens after the expulsion has no effect on scores and stats.
This is normally true, but the fact that it is still the skipped player's turn makes me think there is something wrong going on. I think there is a chance that other players could get a penalty if they quit. If it were me, I would file a bug report for the game and wait it out. If one of the other players quits, I would check their profile to see if they get a penalty.

Return to “Terra Mystica”