Pre-booking the feast

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
danielvictor

Pre-booking the feast

Post by danielvictor »

Why not allow players to lock in dishes on the feast table ahead of time ? [In the same way as they can lock in goods on the map board]. That would speed up the game.
fiscused

Re: Pre-booking the feast

Post by fiscused »

It reflects that food on the feast is always useable if you change your mind. You can still save time by placing it there ahead of the feast.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

You can place food there right now,but you can't lock it in.So it just returns to your goods collection and the system needs a response from you at feasting time.If you were allowed to lock in a full feasting board in advance,the system wouldn't need a response from you when the feast came.
KeithHendricks

Post by KeithHendricks »

I’m all for having this extra in the interface.

I’d also like the ability to remove things before the feast though. So like the ability to save a “pending” feast would be nice:

IRL, it’s nice to be able to put the food there, it also nice to take a tile out if you want it for an upgrade or an occupation card or something like that.
k8schmutz

Post by k8schmutz »

I agree, this would be great. I like to pre ppan and then by the time I have to do the feast I've forgotten what I was going to do or I've used the food for something less important. As you said, it would save so much time in games too!
Moistly Harmless

Post by Moistly Harmless »

My friend always swears when his pre-planned feasting table gets wrecked by the game, so he approves of this.

Return to “A Feast for Odin”