Turn automatically ending after 5 seconds?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
grimbo

Turn automatically ending after 5 seconds?

Post by grimbo »

Why does this game end my turn automatically? I don't have any time to select a second card or play a duo. Or is this just me?
Salvidrim

Re: Turn automatically ending after 5 seconds?

Post by Salvidrim »

The auto-passing after 5 seconds only works if there are no possible actions (i.e. no duo to activate, etc.)

You can also disable the 5-second autopass in the game options if you would rather pass manually every turn even when no action is possible.
grimbo

Post by grimbo »

grimbo wrote: 30 December 2022, 06:37 Why does this game end my turn automatically? I don't have any time to select a second card or play a duo. Or is this just me?
Salvidrim wrote: 30 December 2022, 09:37 The auto-passing after 5 seconds only works if there are no possible actions (i.e. no duo to activate, etc.)

You can also disable the 5-second autopass in the game options if you would rather pass manually every turn even when no action is possible.
OK, thanks. I thought I had more actions as I only selected one face-up card and I had two shells in hand. I have disabled the auto pass now, I'll see what happens next round.
tz1993

Post by tz1993 »

grimbo wrote: 30 December 2022, 11:08
grimbo wrote: 30 December 2022, 06:37 Why does this game end my turn automatically? I don't have any time to select a second card or play a duo. Or is this just me?
Salvidrim wrote: 30 December 2022, 09:37 The auto-passing after 5 seconds only works if there are no possible actions (i.e. no duo to activate, etc.)

OK, thanks. I thought I had more actions as I only selected one face-up card and I had two shells in hand. I have disabled the auto pass now, I'll see what happens next round.
Shells are collector cards though, you get more points the more you have them. They don't have actions associate with them.
thoun

Post by thoun »

If you can do an action, there is no countdown so you have the time to do it. Countdown means no possible action, removing it is useless, you'll need to click the pass button

Return to “Sea Salt & Paper”