Keldon AI

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Wartortois

Keldon AI

Post by Wartortois »

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's appropiate to ask this question here , if its not I will remove this post.

When I play on boardgamearena the game lets me play 2 actions per round. While on Keldon AI , I only get 1 action per round.

Is there a reason for the difference between BGA and Keldon AI ?

Thank you very much
nccc

Re: Keldon AI

Post by nccc »

in 2 player games, u get 2 actions per round.
in 3 or more player games, u only get 1 action per round.
That's the rule, not a website problem.
paramesis

Post by paramesis »

2 Actions per round is actually a variant "for experienced players" for 2 player games described in page 9 of the rulebook. It seems that the publisher has decided to make that the standard for 2 player games on BGA. I haven't tried the Temple Gates app before, but I would be surprised if there isn't a setting to enable the variant for 2 player games somewhere.
Wartortois

Post by Wartortois »

paramesis wrote: 30 December 2022, 14:11 2 Actions per round is actually a variant "for experienced players" for 2 player games described in page 9 of the rulebook. It seems that the publisher has decided to make that the standard for 2 player games on BGA. I haven't tried the Temple Gates app before, but I would be surprised if there isn't a setting to enable the variant for 2 player games somewhere.
Thank you so much for replying! You are indeed right. There was an option on Keldon AI which let you choose for a experienced gameplay.
Now I can play 2 actions each turn

Return to “Race for the Galaxy”