A BEEF WITH GETTING HELP

Discuss about anything!
RitafromNYC

A BEEF WITH GETTING HELP

Post by RitafromNYC »

Your help topics have a very narrow scope. There should be one place where someone can ask a general q. (I'm using the forum for the first time and am wondering how long I will have to wait for help). I have been wrestling with the preferences in my games. Even if I designate all my games to be in normal mode, I have to go in and make the changes manually, even if the preferences are selected otherwise. EVERY. SINGAL. TIME.

Also, my tables are restricted to only my friends and every time I have to go and change that setting too.

When my friend opens a table or invites me, I do not get the invitations (yes i was invited), nor can I see his game or table. I have tried to start and join games via friends, auto, and manual.

I admit I'm past my prime techie years, but I usually can figure it out.

Please help!
The Cereal Killer

Re: A BEEF WITH GETTING HELP

Post by The Cereal Killer »

Discussions is the best place for questions and Suggestions for the above issues.
Suggestion. That my preferences remain configured as "default" for my next games.
Question. Why can't I see when I'm invited to a game?
Regarding the question, you need to click on the cloud with the BGA logo in the upper left corner to go to the lobby and that is where it appears when you are invited to a game. This could become a suggestion and ask to appear wherever you are and not necessarily in the lobby.
I hope it has been helpful, Greetings.

Return to “Off-topic”