Chattanooga's US Open

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
mrmanley31

Chattanooga's US Open

Post by mrmanley31 »

Happy New Year!
With the new year registration opens for Chattanooga's US Open, which will be held in beautiful Chattanooga, TN. The dates of the tournament are June 3-4, with an optional D-Day Landings play through on June 2.

Last year we 18 participants from 8 different states. Let's double it this year!

For more information and registration you can follow the link below:

https://memoir44chattanooga.com/us-open

For those coming from out of town we have a discounted hotel rate within walking distance from the venue.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
MagnusNygaard

Re: Chattanooga's US Open

Post by MagnusNygaard »

I would so much love to see TN, I did after all start my Command&Colors love with BattleCry...

I'll see if I can find the funds to come show you some serious dice throwing skills!
mrmanley31

Post by mrmanley31 »

I'd love to see some European players make the trip! Not sure if you're serious or not, but if you I'd be happy to help you out any way I can. Feel free to reach out!
MagnusNygaard

Post by MagnusNygaard »

mrmanley31 wrote: 02 January 2023, 20:41 I'd love to see some European players make the trip! Not sure if you're serious or not, but if you I'd be happy to help you out any way I can. Feel free to reach out!
Oh I'm serious - I'm just not super flush with cash... :)
mrmanley31

Post by mrmanley31 »

I can relate! 😁
Zivago07

Post by Zivago07 »

mrmanley31 wrote: 02 January 2023, 20:41 I'd love to see some European players make the trip! Not sure if you're serious or not, but if you I'd be happy to help you out any way I can. Feel free to reach out!
Dear Tchoun
I looked to come and play as I'll probably be in the US in june but it's not possible ... this time ...
Have a great time !
mrmanley31

Post by mrmanley31 »

That's too bad! It would have been great to see you! Maybe next year 😉
SageClock

Post by SageClock »

I'd love to go, but not sure I can afford to do both that and Origins, which is a couple weeks later. Origins will have publishers I can pitch game designs to, so that's pretty important. I'd love to do an in-person tournament and try D-day landings, though.
mrmanley31

Post by mrmanley31 »

SageClock wrote: 07 January 2023, 12:31 I'd love to go, but not sure I can afford to do both that and Origins, which is a couple weeks later. Origins will have publishers I can pitch game designs to, so that's pretty important. I'd love to do an in-person tournament and try D-day landings, though.
I just saw your post! You should come if you can, it's a lot of fun! If you can't I understand, but you know you want to/ought to 😉
mrmanley31

Post by mrmanley31 »

List of registrants so far (including one European player) We're an international tournament now! 😁

1. Joseph
2. Winn81
3. TrekkieMC
4. Owens641
5. Nittany Devil
6. SugarFiveZero
7. Ben
8. Albedii
9. Tony
10. Landyn
11. Red Rough
12. Richard