Low number of active users

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
BoooardMaster

Low number of active users

Post by BoooardMaster »

Hi all,

Just wondering if it's just me or if anyone else has noticed the number of players for this game decline A LOT.

I used to open a table and have it fill in under 5 min nearly anytime/any day of the week but now i've seen people with tables open for an hour without anyone joining and I myself have spent over 3h in total with tables created and open and have only managed to play one game.

Is this a temporary thing or "the end" of tapesty active user base?

To which games have people moved on to ?
Jellby

Re: Low number of active users

Post by Jellby »

With an increase in the number of games available and the end of most pandemic restrictions, I think this was to be expected, and has happened to most games in the site.
BoooardMaster

Post by BoooardMaster »

That makes sense, wasn't aware that this was happening with all games.

Thanks
Timm-E

Post by Timm-E »

I'm not sure if this is true. What you can see is that there is no decline in games played (even a small increase last month): https://boardgamearena.com/serverstatus ... mes_played .
Also, I think the number of Tapestry games is not really decreasing rapidly. There are 900+ active turnbased games, which might be only 100 less then a few months ago.
jm3

Post by jm3 »

Well, I am only playing turn based games for last months, but there is definitely not an issue finding games of Tapestry.

Something may have to do with tournament that just started and that is was a flip of the year, so more hassle included.

Return to “Tapestry”