And i think to myself... IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

And i think to myself... IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD!

Post by DrClick »

It's also a new year that starts with a big name in game!

In It’s a Wonderful World, you are an expanding empire and must choose your path to the future. You must develop faster and better than your competitors. You will carefully plan your expansion to develop your production power and rule over this new world.

It’s a Wonderful World is a card drafting and engine building game for 1 to 5 players. Each round, players will draft 7 cards and then choose which ones will be recycled to immediately acquire Resources, and which ones will be kept for construction to produce resources each round and/or gain victory points.

When a card is fully built, it is added to the player’s empire to increase the player’s production capacity for each round. The mechanical twist being that the production phase works in a specific order. You will have to plan your constructions carefully!

If you never played the game, you will soon discover why it won so many awards all around the globe. And it is easy to learn because there is a TUTORIAL available for you!

Ready to play? Click this link below to go to the game page, plenty of players are already waiting for you!
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?ga ... erfulworld

We would love to thank the developers who did an amazing job here first, Kayvon & Mogri. It is not their first game and they ensured you can play from pretty much anywhere on any device. Kudos to them!

Of course, no games without game designers, and it is all up to Frédéric Guérard, and the wonderful teams from La Boite de Jeux & Origames.
We would like to warmly thank them for authorizing the game to be ported to our platform.

And now, what are we gonna do tonight?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

See you next week, and until then, take care and play fair!
Dwulicjusz

Re: And i think to myself... IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD!

Post by Dwulicjusz »

Fantastic news!
Zugzwang

Post by Zugzwang »

How did they get Paul Manafort to pose for this?
enemy052

Post by enemy052 »

a Happiest article
nov17th

Post by nov17th »

Thanks for getting this.
NOV17TH
RexusWolf

Post by RexusWolf »

Amazing game!
Mawiee

Post by Mawiee »

Love it!
Burning_Tyger

Post by Burning_Tyger »

I've been trying to figure out the actress that I think the woman on the cover with the garrison cap / flight cap / wedge cap / field service cap looks like. I think maybe a young Eva Mendes, but I am not 100% certain that's it.
foureyes1632

Post by foureyes1632 »

There's a glitch in the cover illustration. The guy has what looks like a white cursor icon on his forehead. Probably someone took a screen shot without moving their cursor away.
Farmanden

Post by Farmanden »

Tuturiol doesn't work - there are no allowed actions once you are asked to allocate resources

Return to “Official announcements [en]”