anything elso to come for Barrage?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ferion

anything elso to come for Barrage?

Post by ferion »

Hi guys,
now that the LWP is out here on BGA - many many thanks for and kudos to the developers - may I ask whether this is the end of the work on this game here, or can we possibly (Hopefully) expect some of the additional XOs (I personally can do without a 5p option) possibility in the future? (I don't dare to inquire about the Nile map :-)

Happy 2023 gaming everyone
ferion
Tisaac

Re: anything elso to come for Barrage?

Post by Tisaac »

ferion wrote: 05 January 2023, 17:57 Hi guys,
now that the LWP is out here on BGA - many many thanks for and kudos to the developers - may I ask whether this is the end of the work on this game here, or can we possibly (Hopefully) expect some of the additional XOs (I personally can do without a 5p option) possibility in the future? (I don't dare to inquire about the Nile map :-)

Happy 2023 gaming everyone
ferion
Currently we only have license agreement from Cranio on base game + LWP + 5p expansion, so that's the only things that might be added in the future (two missing xo of lwp, the 5p action board module, and support for automa for LWP). Please make sure to post on bgg and/or contact Cranio to ask them to allow more content to be added, that's the only way you can hope to get more content.
ferion

Post by ferion »

Thx for reply. Will do for sure
dukepuccini

Post by dukepuccini »

Also, 2p map would be amazing
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

dukepuccini wrote: 09 January 2023, 20:31 Also, 2p map would be amazing
They aren't any official 2p map so far as I know.
JohnBeaver

Post by JohnBeaver »

It would be phenomenal if you could add the two missing xo of lwp.

Thanks for this game Tisaac. I play it A LOT because I love it and by the same token it increases your income :)
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

JohnBeaver wrote: 31 January 2023, 19:46 It would be phenomenal if you could add the two missing xo of lwp.

Thanks for this game Tisaac. I play it A LOT because I love it and by the same token it increases your income :)
I have a big other project close to alpha that i must finish first, then i will put some more work into barrage to add missing stuff approved by publisher.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Tisaac wrote: 01 February 2023, 00:26
JohnBeaver wrote: 31 January 2023, 19:46 It would be phenomenal if you could add the two missing xo of lwp.

I have a big other project close to alpha that i must finish first, then i will put some more work into barrage to add missing stuff approved by publisher.
Looking forward to both!
ferion

Post by ferion »

Hi Tisaac,

could you share any updated info about if or when the two remaining XOs will be implemented.

Thx in advance for a short reply.
ferion
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

ferion wrote: 05 April 2023, 09:41 Hi Tisaac,

could you share any updated info about if or when the two remaining XOs will be implemented.

Thx in advance for a short reply.
ferion
I need to put Ark Nova in beta first, then I will put some work on Barrage to add missing XOs

Return to “Barrage”