Warning when opponent changes trade proposal

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
LordRahl

Warning when opponent changes trade proposal

Post by LordRahl »

Dont know if it is the correct forum but is it possible to give a warning when an opponent changes the trade proposal? I accidentilly accepted a changed proposal that was very unfair. Yes i can see the proposal but i dont expect it and i was happy someone wanted to trade.
Stroom

Re: Warning when opponent changes trade proposal

Post by Stroom »

A 1-2 second block for accepting a proposed/modified trade offer would be nice...
Cos-

Post by Cos- »

This has happened to me several times, but I think the entire user interface for trades is confusing and easy to make mistakes with, and needs to be redesigned from scratch.
Mathew5000

Post by Mathew5000 »

I agree with the original poster. When it's your turn and an opponent accepts your proposal, you see the word "Accepted". I'd like to have the word "Counter" in a different colour when the opponent's offer differs from the original.
Tharnduil

Post by Tharnduil »

They did fix this somewhat. When a player accepts the trade you proposed it is greyed out and listed as accepted. When the player offers a new trade it isn't greyed out.
LordRahl

Post by LordRahl »

Again stepped into it. I dont see the difference. Again not able to reverse. Takes my fun out of the game.

Return to “Catan”