GIZMOS : Bright light. Bright light...

Board Game Arena Official announcements
SenseiJae

Re: GIZMOS : Bright light. Bright light...

Post by SenseiJae »

Only a few games on bga were of a quality that compelled me to instantly purchase a physical copy. Gizmos overwhelmed me with charm, simplicity and depth. If you haven’t tried it yet, please do yourself a favor and do so!
chelle1

Post by chelle1 »

No solo mode?
:(
chelle1

Post by chelle1 »

I opened the game and just see 3 bars and the round thingy. i can't do anything, just take the balls. Help please
rommeswi

Post by rommeswi »

Seems a bit buggy. Sometimes you cannot click cards and have to reload the page.
Nagelcoil

Post by Nagelcoil »

At first everything was in order. Suddenly this morning I can not build anything that I file into the archive. I've been trying to win with that handycap; still working on it.
Mangosaurio

Post by Mangosaurio »

Nice adition, nice game but it has a lots of bugs still. The game itself get broken a lots of times and you have to constantly refresh it to function. Also sometimes you have the energy listed for some cards and still the game didnt let you buy it. So frustrating that you can play better but the game dont let you !
Fletcheese

Post by Fletcheese »

Mangosaurio wrote: 24 January 2023, 14:32 Nice adition, nice game but it has a lots of bugs still. The game itself get broken a lots of times and you have to constantly refresh it to function. Also sometimes you have the energy listed for some cards and still the game didnt let you buy it. So frustrating that you can play better but the game dont let you !
When you encounter a situation like that please log a bug with your table number, screenshot(s), and what didn't work so that we can ensure it gets fixed.
Dacaldha

Post by Dacaldha »

That's a very minimalistic Flanders hidden in the picture :lol:
missymoo

Post by missymoo »

Why is the game suddenly limited? I cannot rematch on my turn based game. I just get that announcement.
Curly76

Post by Curly76 »

Ditto

Return to “Official announcements [en]”