Earth is now in Alpha

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
bennygui

Earth is now in Alpha

Post by bennygui »

Hi everyone,

Earth is now in alpha!

It's a 1-5 players, card driven engine building game, by designer Maxime Tardif. It has simple rules but tons of strategic possibilities while you discover nature in all its forms.

The game has been compared favorably with Wingspan and Terraforming Mars - that plays faster and with less downtime - and has reached the top of the BGG Hotness list while it was on kickstarter. Even in its prototype form, it has reached the #2 all time favorite game of Emily from Man vs Meeple and is in the top most anticipated games of 2023 of Dice Tower's crew!

Discover - and test! - the game here:

https://boardgamearena.com/reviewer?game=earth

Have fun!
ianoble

Re: Earth is now in Alpha

Post by ianoble »

Not sure if you're accepting testers, but this is my most anticipated game of 2023, so I'd love to join the alpha! Don't quite have enough games played to be accepted automatically.
bennygui

Post by bennygui »

ianoble wrote: 18 January 2023, 17:31 Not sure if you're accepting testers, but this is my most anticipated game of 2023, so I'd love to join the alpha! Don't quite have enough games played to be accepted automatically.
The more the merrier! I've added you to the group!
J-Wheeler

Post by J-Wheeler »

ianoble wrote: 18 January 2023, 17:31 Not sure if you're accepting testers, but this is my most anticipated game of 2023, so I'd love to join the alpha! Don't quite have enough games played to be accepted automatically.
If you are still looking for playtesters, I would like to join.
Johnny5isAlive

Post by Johnny5isAlive »

Any chance I could be added as a playtester? I play a lot on BGA and am very interested in this game. Thank you!
TravsPackPulls

Post by TravsPackPulls »

I'd love to get added to the playtest group, been anticipating this game quite a bit.
s3rgiosan

Post by s3rgiosan »

Any chance I could be added as a play tester? One of my most anticipated games for 2023 :D
MCR1Mutant

Post by MCR1Mutant »

I played this game and taught it on TTS when it was on kickstarter. I would love to help playtest this on BGA. This is going to be a great addition to your library. Thanks

Lynda
bennygui

Post by bennygui »

All players above this message where added. Have fun testing!
J-Wheeler

Post by J-Wheeler »

bennygui wrote: 19 January 2023, 15:17 All players above this message where added. Have fun testing!
Sorry, I can't find the group and also my friend that it is in it is telling me that he can't invite me either.

Return to “"Alpha" games”