Pass and Auto-Pass

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Greesy monkey

Re: Pass and Auto-Pass

Post by Greesy monkey »

Wiking44 wrote: 26 January 2023, 15:56
Vuduman wrote: 26 January 2023, 02:53 Any reason why the Auto-pass button shouldn't auto-reset itself to auto-pass, once the ambush Card has been Discarded?
I think on the previous post on this same subject that Tisaac said once it plays the option to ambush is gone until the card gets reshuffled back into play
I remember testing this...didn't seem to be the case.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Greesy monkey wrote: 09 May 2023, 19:53
Vuduman wrote: 26 January 2023, 02:53 Any reason why the Auto-pass button shouldn't auto-reset itself to auto-pass, once the ambush Card has been Discarded?
I think on the previous post on this same subject that Tisaac said once it plays the option to ambush is gone until the card gets reshuffled back into play
Then please create a bug report with a precise move number and table number we can look at'
Greesy monkey

Post by Greesy monkey »

Tisaac wrote: 11 May 2023, 17:00

Then please create a bug report with a precise move number and table number we can look at'
too complicated. Been there done that. game review sucks. It's not like I am able to simply pick a game turn and go to it, I have to let the game run through every turn in-between the turn I am desiring to review. If it was as simple as pick, click give, Id be okay with that.
As a matter of fact. I just played a game where I used the ambush card, and the following turn, I had to choose auto-pass or pass - auto-pass/pass was still an option...default not set.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Greesy monkey wrote: 11 May 2023, 20:37
Tisaac wrote: 11 May 2023, 17:00

too complicated. Been there done that. game review sucks. It's not like I am able to simply pick a game turn and go to it, I have to let the game run through every turn in-between the turn I am desiring to review. If it was as simple as pick, click give, Id be okay with that.
As a matter of fact. I just played a game where I used the ambush card, and the following turn, I had to choose auto-pass or pass - auto-pass/pass was still an option...default not set.
You know you can use fast replay, right ? Just click on more settings then on the arrow, then "to to move (fast)".
If it just happened in your table, then please create a bug report on that table with the move number.
patsyish

Post by patsyish »

I might be the only player with bad memory, but when playing many games simultaineously, I don't always remember whether the ambush card has been used already.
Siu! :)
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

You can write an in-game note about it.
patsyish

Post by patsyish »

Maybe there could be option to set 'Auto pass' on automatically if the opponent has it on as well (?)
Siu! :)

Return to “Memoir 44”