Cards put back on the order of our choice after a research

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Rouxxor

Cards put back on the order of our choice after a research

Post by Rouxxor »

Hi,

In the rules (even in the simplified version on BGA) it is clearly written that, after choosing your card, you must put the rest of the cards in the order of your choice under the right deck. Here and now there are put back but not only we can't choose the order but we don't even know it. Most of the time we don't really care. But sometime we just pass over the whole deck and we want to count.
I think proposing to put them in the order of your choice or to click "put them back in any order" would be a smart thing to do!
Fletcheese

Re: Cards put back on the order of our choice after a research

Post by Fletcheese »

You can freely reorder Gizmos in your research using the arrow icons on the left/right of each card. Please log a bug with your device and browser details if you are not able to see them.

excalabur

Post by excalabur »

It is not at all clear from the interface that this order is the order they're put back, nor indeed which end of the row is on top after doing so.
Fletcheese

Post by Fletcheese »

excalabur wrote: 24 January 2023, 00:58 It is not at all clear from the interface that this order is the order they're put back, nor indeed which end of the row is on top after doing so.
Hover over the tooltip/help symbol in the top left (in-game) and it will explain all of that. It's not very prominent because it's a very fringe rule that most people don't care about most of the time.
Rouxxor

Post by Rouxxor »

Oh thanks! Those arrow are a clever tool because it allow us not to care and put all back very simply but also to do something more complicated if it matter. In wich order are they put back? The one on the left is on the top?
jknitnerd

Post by jknitnerd »

Wow, I have never seen those arrows… however I play primarily on mobile (so no hover).
asp3

Post by asp3 »

Rouxxor wrote: 26 January 2023, 17:22 Oh thanks! Those arrow are a clever tool because it allow us not to care and put all back very simply but also to do something more complicated if it matter. In wich order are they put back? The one on the left is on the top?
Reiterating this question, is the leftmost card the one that is at the top of the cards returned to the deck?
Fletcheese

Post by Fletcheese »

asp3 wrote: 07 April 2023, 01:34
Rouxxor wrote: 26 January 2023, 17:22 Oh thanks! Those arrow are a clever tool because it allow us not to care and put all back very simply but also to do something more complicated if it matter. In wich order are they put back? The one on the left is on the top?
Reiterating this question, is the leftmost card the one that is at the top of the cards returned to the deck?
The onhover tooltip explains it:
asp3

Post by asp3 »

Fletcheese wrote: 07 April 2023, 19:20 The onhover tooltip explains it:
Thank you, I hadn't tried the tooltip. I'll start doing that, sorry about not trying that first. I'll start doing that in games before posting questions here.

Return to “Gizmos”