Automatically Switching to Training Mode?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
emufarce

Automatically Switching to Training Mode?

Post by emufarce »

Every time I try to start a game now it switches to training mode immediately even if theres plenty of people willing to play, this is really irritating bc why am I paying for a premium membership if I can't even play the game ranked and choose my game options?

Has anyone else experienced this issue or knows how to fix it?
Tisaac

Re: Automatically Switching to Training Mode?

Post by Tisaac »

emufarce wrote: 24 January 2023, 01:23 Every time I try to start a game now it switches to training mode immediately even if theres plenty of people willing to play, this is really irritating bc why am I paying for a premium membership if I can't even play the game ranked and choose my game options?

Has anyone else experienced this issue or knows how to fix it?
Are you creating table in automatic or manual mode ?
emufarce

Post by emufarce »

I am not sure what you mean, I am selecting the options for a table on the main page with the options:

Game Speed: Normal (Locked)

Mode: Standard

Scenario Type: Official

Scenario: Any

When I do this it stays at normal for about a second before switching over to training.
Vuduman

Post by Vuduman »

I'm not too familiar with M44 set up. My best guess would be - Duration needs to be set on 2way. If it's set on "one way," you will remain in training...as far as I understand.

Return to “Memoir 44”