Admin of groups

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
ojomojojojojo

Admin of groups

Post by ojomojojojojo »

Is it possible that the creator of a group somehow become the master admin of that group. I think this will be very helpful seeing as they are the person that promoted people to admin in the first place. They should be able to demote them from admin.

Example: I have a group page where admin might be admin for some months but they no longer wish to be again. I have no way of demoting them back to normal even though I am the creator of the group. When people in my group page have questions they ask on of the "admin" there which they get ignored because it is an old admin from years ago. I do not a reason see why I cannot change the roles I, the group creator, have gave them.

In another example, there is a group of werewolf players. I saw 1 admin is starting drama with a lot of the players in the group. They were using that position to make posts about players and kick people out. The group creator saw that person wasn't fit to admin the group but it was too late as they were unable to be removed by the group creator.

I think this gives the creator no control over their own group. A great solution is that the creator should be able to promote and demote in the group they created to avoid such problems.

Return to “Discussions”