Request "Best Friend" feature

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
ThisGOOSEIsOnFire

Request "Best Friend" feature

Post by ThisGOOSEIsOnFire »

-BGA's "friend" feature has a really broad scope, which I think could be further compartmentalized.
It would be nice if two players could mutually decide to enter Best Friendship, and have a small parenthetical subscript after their usernames describing the relationship, similar to the notice BGA affixes to you for the first little while after you change your account name.
i.e. So-and-so (Best friend of Whatzherface)
-For only your Best Friend would you receive connect/disconnect notices
-Of course there is work to be done on the other end of the friend spectrum, but one can hardly suggest a "Friend I don't really like" feature XD
-You guys do such a great job here!
Thanks for reading, and it's obviously not super-important, but if you find time, it would make me happy!
Meeplelowda

Re: Request "Best Friend" feature

Post by Meeplelowda »

ThisGOOSEIsOnFire wrote: 01 February 2023, 19:43 -BGA's "friend" feature has a really broad scope
I propose that the scope is as broad as the user makes it. If your friends list expands so broadly that it's no longer useful....it's not BGA's fault.
Egerius

Re: Request "Best Friend" feature

Post by Egerius »

In my opinion Friends feature should stay as it is.
Adding posibility to see and manage I like playing... and I dislike playing... lists would be very appreciated. Especially when comes with tag (and comment) visibility on game starting screen.

Return to “Suggestions”