Viewing all completed tickets at the end

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
dhnyny

Viewing all completed tickets at the end

Post by dhnyny »

The "Final Situation" screen used to allow you to view all the destination tickets that each player completed, which was very helpful. At least on my computer, that is no longer the case. Did something change in the game implementation?
thg0724

Re: Viewing all completed tickets at the end

Post by thg0724 »

dhnyny wrote: 02 February 2023, 04:44 The "Final Situation" screen used to allow you to view all the destination tickets that each player completed, which was very helpful. At least on my computer, that is no longer the case. Did something change in the game implementation?
It was working for me yesterday. But, on both my phone and laptop, only 3-4 tickets are visible, there doesn't seem to be a scroll option to view more and the popup quickly disappears when I try to move the window.
ManonIronteeth

Post by ManonIronteeth »

I didn’t know there was anywhere in the interface for this. I’ve just been looking at the completed tickets from the game log.
dhnyny

Post by dhnyny »

dhnyny wrote: 02 February 2023, 04:44 The "Final Situation" screen used to allow you to view all the destination tickets that each player completed, which was very helpful. At least on my computer, that is no longer the case. Did something change in the game implementation?
I solved my problem. It turned out I had turned off the option for displaying tool tips. Turning that option back on restored my ability to see all the completed tickets at the end of the game.
cassa30

Post by cassa30 »

maybe it is by purpose.

I see that Premium members are prefered
- starting at first or second place
- longest route is calculated different
- how they get so fast same colors

and if you look at the ranking, 29 of 30 players are Premium members :D
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

cassa30 wrote: 03 February 2023, 23:08and if you look at the ranking, 29 of 30 players are Premium members :D
Yes, Ticket to Ride is a premium game, so premium players get to play more games than non-premium (apart from the fact that premium players tend to play more games in general, and be more interested and get more invested).

PS. You're allowed to complain, but please don't post the same thing in 5 different places.
cassa30

Post by cassa30 »

thanks for attention,
but everywhere were players feel something strange, it is connected to this cheating system
james1974

Post by james1974 »

you can view completed tickets by hovering over the tickets of the players, but you can only see the top 4 of each category (well you can scroll down for the 5th, but beyond that they disappear before they are revealed. It would be helpful if the tickets displayed in columns of no more than 4 tickets, even if then meant failed and succeeded in the same column
dhnyny

Post by dhnyny »

james1974 wrote: 09 February 2023, 00:40 you can view completed tickets by hovering over the tickets of the players, but you can only see the top 4 of each category (well you can scroll down for the 5th, but beyond that they disappear before they are revealed. It would be helpful if the tickets displayed in columns of no more than 4 tickets, even if then meant failed and succeeded in the same column
It's easy to see all the completed tickets. Just zoom out. The tickets become smaller and you see more of them.

Return to “Ticket to Ride”