Accounts playing together in CATAN to cheat

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
gm0ney

Re: Accounts playing together in CATAN to cheat

Post by gm0ney »

rishwik wrote: 04 February 2023, 09:59 Understood. My intent is not to shame (and I sincerely apologize if that is felt as such) but for them to stop playing unfair is critical given this was not their first instance nor second nor third; this has been going on for games after games. This sort of malpractice is ruining the entire gaming experience on BGA and many players have to face this unpleasant experience because of a few.
If you're really sorry, then delete this whole thread. This is defamatory and you're not allowed to make these types of posts. I don't think you're sorry though. Shame the mods allow this junk to get posted.
emibg

Post by emibg »

wargonn wrote: 04 February 2023, 03:03 I paid for premium so my family could play together not to get harassed by other players.
Are you doing what he's accusing you of, or not?
There's nothing wrong with playing with family/friends, I do it too... but you have to play fair.
If you and a family member help each other, while focusing down the other 2 players, then you're a team of 2 playing against two solo players. It's obviously not fair.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

gm0ney wrote: 04 February 2023, 22:49Shame the mods allow this junk to get posted.
Give it time. Maybe the mods don't work weekends or the post hasn't been reported to bring to to their attention?

Return to “Discussions”