If you want to playtest the Bang Expansion then read inside.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Starwarrior1128

If you want to playtest the Bang Expansion then read inside.

Post by Starwarrior1128 »

You can get directly added as a playtester (without having played 50 different games and the other requirements to be a playtester) by directly messaging KuWizard who is developing the expansion and he will add you. We really need more testing and playing to get it ready for release and there doesn't seem to be much activity, so that's why I'm making a post here. I would suggest clicking on turn-based (instead of real-time) as there are more tables waiting for players there. Thanks for reading and hopefully joining so we can get the expansion release for the general public.
KuWizard

Re: If you want to playtest the Bang Expansion then read inside.

Post by KuWizard »

Oh, ok, that's why so many people message me since yesterday 😃
BTW, would be great to sync with KuWizard first before adding "message KuWizard" to the forum
Starwarrior1128

Post by Starwarrior1128 »

Oops sorry about that KuWizard. I will remember that in the future.
whiteknight14

Post by whiteknight14 »

KuWizard wrote: 08 February 2023, 14:53 Oh, ok, that's why so many people message me since yesterday 😃
BTW, would be great to sync with KuWizard first before adding "message KuWizard" to the forum
I would like to be added to the players with the high noon expansion if possible please

Return to “Bang”