PAINT THE ROSES: Off with your head!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
cigma

Re: PAINT THE ROSES: Off with your head!

Post by cigma »

leeross33 wrote: 26 February 2023, 04:04 the queen is a serious head hunter
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
keirdre

Post by keirdre »

Very enjoyable! We succeeded on our second attempt - only just. Great implementation.

I struggle a bit with the clue card Image - for some reason I can NEVER find the combination that I need to, but I think that's a me a problem...
MoreGamesPlease

Post by MoreGamesPlease »

When it comes to tracking matches I actually find it easier to use a scrap of paper than the logic grid.

What I do is if a tile is placed that has ANY matches, I create two columns split by the elements of the placed tile and those surrounding it (if it's an easy whim, you only need one column).

Let's say it was a yellow diamond that was placed and it was a medium whim. So color to color, or shape to shape.

I would create one column for the color on that placed tile plus all the possible matches, eg: YR(ed) YP(ink) YY(ellow), and another starting with the shape plus possible matches DC(lub) DH(eart).

I find this shorter list method easier to process than a big grid, even if the basic logic is the same. Crossing off individual items on a list is just more normal to my brain than working through the logic grid. Does this work for anyone else?
Daisy of April

Post by Daisy of April »

I stayed up late trying to figure out how the game works it sure looks like good fun :D

Return to “Official announcements [en]”