Couldnt load game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
patrober

Couldnt load game

Post by patrober »

hi

dont know if this is worth raising a bug report but this evening I couldnt load the game after starting. Failed on both the pc with chrome, and the app on my phone. See attached for the error messages. Happened repeatedly after refreshing and restarting the browser. I was only able to play the game in MS Edge.

There were a mixture of errors - mainly "an important BGA module could not be loaded" but a couple of times it said something like "image could not be loaded" and then froze at the loading screen.
Attachments
small.jpg
small.jpg (192.87 KiB) Viewed 523 times
paramesis

Re: Couldnt load game

Post by paramesis »

It looks like a connection issue, which will likely be resolved on its own. As the developer of the individual game module there isn't really anything I would be able to do.
robinzig

Re: Couldnt load game

Post by robinzig »

I had this problem on multiple games yesterday evening (not long before you posted) - New Frontiers wasn't one of them, but that doesn't tell you anything as I didn't happen to have a game of that ongoing at the time. I assume there was some global BGA issue.

Return to “New Frontiers”