Feature Request: Quick Return Option

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
haytil

Feature Request: Quick Return Option

Post by haytil »

Sometimes I'm tasked with returning multiple cards to the deck, which can be a very tedious process, and it would be nice for there to be a "Quick Return" option in situations where I just don't care what order cards go back.

For instance, when I trigger "Mass Media," and I've got to return 8 "1" cards from my score pile. I have to click on my score pile to open up the sub-window, then click on a "1" card" in the sub-window, which automatically closes to show me the animation of the "1" card going back to the deck. Then I have to manually click on my score pile again, to open that window again, and click on a new "1" card in the sub-window - which again automatically closes to show me the animation of the "1" card going back to the deck. And so on and so forth - very tedious.

I understand that sometimes there can be strategic implications for the order in which cards are returned, which is why keeping the manual one-at-a-time process in place is important. But lots of times I have to do such a return when I have no active plan to interact with those cards anymore - so returning in a specific order is irrelevant to me (what matters most is that I just know what order they were returned in, after the fact, should it later come up in a future plan).

A "Quick Return" option to return them all (one at a time still, but in a single, continuous animation, with only one command from me) would be a great quality of life addition to the game.
Micah Stairs

Re: Feature Request: Quick Return Option

Post by Micah Stairs »

I 100% agree! This has been hovering near the top of my TODO list for some time (and you posting about this helps push it up a bit higher).

Return to “Innovation”