Great new bunch of scenarios

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
MagnusNygaard

Great new bunch of scenarios

Post by MagnusNygaard »

With the release of the new bunch of official scenarios - some of my favorite scenarios are back in the mix!

"Twin Villages" has always been my go-to scenario when I have to introduce new players to Memoir44 - it's got a perfect mix of units and terrain, and it gives you enough time to actually plan out options, while still keeping you under pressure.

"Rzhev" is a very tough game for the Russians (it's at 30/70 to the Axis), but when you actually pull off a victory it's SO satisfying.

What's your favorites amongst the new ones?
Reaper76

Re: Great new bunch of scenarios

Post by Reaper76 »

Twin Villages is one of my favorites
Winn81

Post by Winn81 »

Fantastic news!! Thanks to the developers and others who made it happen. It's great to see new scenarios.

Anyone know what the stars mean next to some of the scenarios in the list?
"Do your best, have fun, and do not cry" -Major General Winn81
Champion: WW16, WW17, BGG 36, BEWOLF 3, BEWOLF 5, BGA 11, BGA 12, COOL 7, 5 x BoB, Jolt 4, US Open ‘23
jwel

Post by jwel »

Anyone know what the stars mean next to some of the scenarios in the list?
There is a comment below the list shown saying (if I interpret it correctly) there is a starting game delay for non premium members with scenario marked by a star.
Oazard

Post by Oazard »

As I came to the game via BGA, I don t know any of these scenarii but I am eager to find out my favourite one. Thanks to those who made it happened.
Are they included in the arena scenario set?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Oazard wrote: 19 February 2023, 10:13 As I came to the game via BGA, I don t know any of these scenarii but I am eager to find out my favourite one. Thanks to those who made it happened.
Yes, they are included since arena mode is random, so all official scenarios are included
Winn81

Post by Winn81 »

jwel wrote: 19 February 2023, 08:37There is a comment below the list shown saying (if I interpret it correctly) there is a starting game delay for non premium members with scenario marked by a star.
Oh, I don't see that comment
"Do your best, have fun, and do not cry" -Major General Winn81
Champion: WW16, WW17, BGG 36, BEWOLF 3, BEWOLF 5, BGA 11, BGA 12, COOL 7, 5 x BoB, Jolt 4, US Open ‘23
Reaper76

Post by Reaper76 »

Tisaac wrote: 19 February 2023, 10:50
Oazard wrote: 19 February 2023, 10:13 As I came to the game via BGA, I don t know any of these scenarii but I am eager to find out my favourite one. Thanks to those who made it happened.
Yes, they are included since arena mode is random, so all official scenarios are included
NEW scenrios are not loading...keep getting server error problems when trying to start up a game this has happened to several players
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Reaper76 wrote: 19 February 2023, 18:54
Tisaac wrote: 19 February 2023, 10:50
NEW scenrios are not loading...keep getting server error problems when trying to start up a game this has happened to several players
This is happening very randomly and i havent been able to reproduce that yet unfortunately so i am not sure what is the reason for that
vincentt

Post by vincentt »

Hi
We have been working with BGA Admin and it should now be fixed.
Sorry for this!

Return to “Memoir 44”