Farewell & new horizons

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Alisja

Re: Farewell & new horizons

Post by Alisja »

Farewell, farewell! Enjoy your sabatical and many thanks for your work on BGA! :)
Merrypaws

Post by Merrypaws »

Thank you very much for all you have done. I send all very best wishes for your future.
Trociu

Post by Trociu »

Your avatar is second thing I have in mind when I think about BGA (first thing is old logo :oops: ). Thank you for all the work you done and good luck with every future project!
trimall

Post by trimall »

Good luck / congrats, and thanks for everything, Een!
Stuff by Bez

Post by Stuff by Bez »

Enjoy your year off, and congrats on the success you've helped bring about!
Deuce Heart

Post by Deuce Heart »

Missed this when you originally posted it, but want to add my congratulations and good wishes! Thanks for building such a great site and for keeping me sane during the pandemic (and afterward). I hope you enjoy many great travels and experiences during your sabbatical and look forward to hearing about your future ventures!
Cheers,
Eric/Deuce Heart
DrKarotte

Post by DrKarotte »

Deuce Heart wrote: 02 June 2023, 16:24 Missed this when you originally posted it, but want to add my congratulations and good wishes! Thanks for building such a great site and for keeping me sane during the pandemic (and afterward). I hope you enjoy many great travels and experiences during your sabbatical and look forward to hearing about your future ventures!
Cheers,
Eric/Deuce Heart
Same here! All the best for the future! :-)
kaladorn

Post by kaladorn »

Een, Sourisdudesert:

Thank you for your efforts. They have become a lifeline for my family to get to see friends and family scattered around the world. The one common part is a weekly games night on BGA almost always.

I'm afraid of what Asmodee will do. But I do understand the effects of proprieter burn out. I have seen many software projects cease because the proprieter just got burn down and had nobody to hand the project off to.

You (and the team working their now) are in our collective debt. I hope that this work of yours will persist in a way that we would all want it to, but time will tell.

You two particularly have given of your ingenuity, perseverance, patience, and vision. You deserve a rest, a new horizon when you are ready, and I think both of you will make further marks in this world.

Thank you, very sincerely.
Thomas & Catherine
Ottawa
Thinkus

Post by Thinkus »

Thank you for this wonderful website!
Een

Post by Een »

Thanks again @everyone, your kind words are much appreciated! :)

Return to “Discussions”