iPhone Game Interface

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Sparge42

iPhone Game Interface

Post by Sparge42 »

Does anyone else have trouble with the iPhone user interface for Wingspan?

Specifically, when I select a bird card it often pops up a little help screen about the bird’s characteristics rather than selecting the card. Then I have to clear that and try again. Similarly, when I press a button (confirm, etc.) it doesn’t usually register the first time. Often I have to hit the button several times, refresh and/or resize the screen, hit the button again, etc.

It often takes two or three times as long to make a move because of the delays in the user interface compared to the actual time thinking about the move. This has caused me to time out and be expelled several times. It’s very frustrating to be an hour into a game and get expelled because you can’t make the user interface choose your selections (especially if you happen to be winning).

Anyone else frustrated by this particular issue?

Thanks!
bronwyn5678

Re: iPhone Game Interface

Post by bronwyn5678 »

Yes, I have experienced these same exact problems. Like you said, usually resizing the screen helps but it does take a few tries to select what you’re actually trying to select. Very annoying.
RadioactiveCat37

Post by RadioactiveCat37 »

I have had the same issue as well!
aegiya

Post by aegiya »

It happened to me several times as well, pretty annoying.

Return to “Wingspan”