Looking for a player willing to give me a Beginner game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Mr_Magic

Looking for a player willing to give me a Beginner game

Post by Mr_Magic »

I've tried to play this a few times ( not on this site mind you) and it seems like a game I /want/ to play but I struggle to understand what I am doing.

I'd appreciate it if there is something willing to give me a training game, turn based, where I can ask questions and get advice over the chat.

Not sure if 2P is best for that or if it'd be better with a higher player count to more readily replicate a real game?

All advice welcome!

I am based in the UK if that makes a difference
Alloran

Re: Looking for a player willing to give me a Beginner game

Post by Alloran »

Send me an invite for a game, 3-4 player would be better because 2p is really different from other player counts, but we can go with 2 if you don't get any other responses in the next few days
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

I've only played 12 games, and they were all over a year ago, so my memory on all the rules is sure to be fuzzy, but if it's just a training game and you want another player for a higher player count, I'm willing to jump in if nobody else with a better grasp of the game wants to.
Stretchnuts

Post by Stretchnuts »

I cant commit to a real-time game but happy to set up a turn based training game and happy to answer questions / discuss the game as we go along. Pop me a friend request if you're keen

Return to “Terra Mystica”