Anyone else not seeing their log for this game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
geeked_up_boardgames

Anyone else not seeing their log for this game?

Post by geeked_up_boardgames »

I used to have a log (on PC) when playing The Crew. This was handy as in an in person game everyone would be aware of which cards had been played and which hadn’t. I was able to keep my friends; who were on the phone and didn’t have a log, in play.

That log no longer appears however, and we’re playing turn based, so strategising is becoming borderline impossible. Is there a reason that this has changed?☹️

Just to note; I do see an option to ‘display log under player name/ side of the screen) but this option isn’t changing anything.🤷
Tuut Tuut tis Luut

Re: Anyone else not seeing their log for this game?

Post by Tuut Tuut tis Luut »

When the log does not fit well on the screen, there should be a round bubble next to the chat bubble to open the logs. Image

This is true for mobile as well, so anyone, even your friends playing via phone, should be able to see them,
cigma

Re: Anyone else not seeing their log for this game?

Post by cigma »

I have the same problem when playing Century on PC. I found it being solved, when I reduce the interface to 90%.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine”