Some niceties

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ninjabunny

Some niceties

Post by ninjabunny »

ello, been playing and its pretty good. would like to have some features that would make playing even more easier
1. calculation construction cost for both yourself and opponent for cards that are visible but not accessible yet. the code is already implemented for the bottom level, pls implement for the visible cards :)
2. me, you, me, you, me. onHover with a card in the pyramid, if there are no replays, will show that the card is accessible by you so you do not have to count and do the me/you exercise
3. a running/updating list of cards that are possible for the cards that are face down in the pyramid.
Kebz

Re: Some niceties

Post by Kebz »

Worst ideas ever making the game even more casual so you don't have to use your brain anymore.
frankenStain

Post by frankenStain »

1. and 3. make sense - 3. might also be useful for a lot of advanced players ( I also scroll down to see the card overview, from time to time^^ )
michaelHastriter

Post by michaelHastriter »

I'll have to make an excel sheet so I can play bingo with the cards still available to evaluate the facedown cards.

Does anyone know of any excel sheet that has this pre-made so I don't need to reinvent the wheel?

Wish I could hover over all the cards In the Pyramid too in order to be able to see the cost at this point for my opponent vs myself instead of the ones available currently to pick.

Return to “7 Wonders Duel”