Mute turn-based game for some period of time

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
donkeykong66

Mute turn-based game for some period of time

Post by donkeykong66 »

Sometimes when I'm on mobile phone I'm making moves for my turn-based games, but I want to skip some - I might have notes to check, the UI is too hard on mobile, I simply need some more time to think or any other reason.

However, this game keeps showing up - it shows as a game waiting for my turn in the queue of all TB games. So I have to skip past it multiple times. It would be great if there's a "not now / mute" functionality which stops the game from showing up in your overview for some period of time (could just be one default value).

Additionally, there could be an "unmute all" button which you can click whenever you're ready again.
SquashEngineer

Re: Mute turn-based game for some period of time

Post by SquashEngineer »

I agree … just the word “mute” seems too harsh. For me it would just be “acknowledge” and simply put that game at the bottom of the notification list. I don’t want it to stop being notified at all. Just put to last priority. That way I don’t need an “unmute” button either. Eventually it will just move back up to the top of the list. If I’m ready by then - all good. If not … I’ll just re-acknowledge and send it back to the bottom again.

Return to “Suggestions”